Monday, June 2, 2014

Manicure Monday + ACOTD

Loreal's 'Macaroon Me Madly' - 


Happy Monday loves! It is finally summer! So excited, and cannot wait to update my blog more!

In today's post I'm sharing my nails and arm candy of the day! What I'm wearing on my nails is this gorgeous summer-perfect pink called 'Macaroon Me Madly' from L'oreal. Its a subtly, creamy shade of pink that you can never go wrong with. I absolutely love the brush from this nail polish. One stroke of the brush and it literally paints your entire nail. I think that is way quicker. Dry time was great, and the quality, I would say, is a 10/10.

On to today's arm candy. My watch is from Charlotte Russe. The gold vertical bar bracelet and gold 'love' bracelets are both from Forever 21. I believe they were both 2 something. I'm not sure you can find it in store or online now, as I bought them last year. And lastly, the heart string bracelet. It is very old, I have no idea where I got it from.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Adoring the arm candy! Hope all is well. ;D

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

    ReplyDelete