Monday, September 2, 2013

Mini Haul & NOTD!

Hey loves! I recently went to Texas, and omg it's heaven for someone like me! They have huge malls and while they do have similar stores like the ones where I live there is much more variety. Everything is definitely bigger and better! I love jewelry from Forever 21 so i had to check out what they had. I'm pretty sure the store had all the jewelry from their online store, because there were a lot of different rings & necklaces in stock, in fact the workers were stocking items when I went there. I did go straight to the rings section but there wasn't much of what I have been loving lately (knuckle rings!). But I did buy two necklaces that are are plain & simple but really cute.
Forever 21 | Heart Pattern Necklace - $2.80
Forever 21 | Layered Arrow & Star Charm Necklace - $2.80
The first one is a simple string of hearts necklace. I have been seeing a lot of tiny sing-heart necklaces and loved this patterned one when I saw it! As I mentioned earlier, you may purchase it from Forever 21 for $2.80. The one I have is in the color gold. 
The second necklace is also soo cute! It's a simple arrow & star layered necklace. So simple and cute! Also from Forever 21 for $2.80. This necklace is also in the color gold. 

Now for nails of the day. It is a perfect combo for the fall time. Dark green nails with silver accent nails. Both nail colors are Nicole by OPI and I actually got 4 Nicole by OPI's in a set for $3. If you purchase them from a drugstore they actually cost $7 so this was a great deal. The colors on four of my fingers are this deep emerald color called Khloe had a Little Lam-Lam. The silver color on my accent nail is called Positive Energy. 
Khole Had a Little Lam-Lam ($7)
Positive Energy (¢.50  Silver on Amazon)
Hope you guys liked this post! What nail colors are you looking forward to this fall? :)
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    I could be so nice! Let me know.
    Gosia
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete