Monday, September 2, 2013

Mini Haul & NOTD!

Hey loves! I recently went to Texas, and omg it's heaven for someone like me! They have huge malls and while they do have similar stores like the ones where I live there is much more variety. Everything is definitely bigger and better! I love jewelry from Forever 21 so i had to check out what they had. I'm pretty sure the store had all the jewelry from their online store, because there were a lot of different rings & necklaces in stock, in fact the workers were stocking items when I went there. I did go straight to the rings section but there wasn't much of what I have been loving lately (knuckle rings!). But I did buy two necklaces that are are plain & simple but really cute.
Forever 21 | Heart Pattern Necklace - $2.80
Forever 21 | Layered Arrow & Star Charm Necklace - $2.80
The first one is a simple string of hearts necklace. I have been seeing a lot of tiny sing-heart necklaces and loved this patterned one when I saw it! As I mentioned earlier, you may purchase it from Forever 21 for $2.80. The one I have is in the color gold. 
The second necklace is also soo cute! It's a simple arrow & star layered necklace. So simple and cute! Also from Forever 21 for $2.80. This necklace is also in the color gold. 

Now for nails of the day. It is a perfect combo for the fall time. Dark green nails with silver accent nails. Both nail colors are Nicole by OPI and I actually got 4 Nicole by OPI's in a set for $3. If you purchase them from a drugstore they actually cost $7 so this was a great deal. The colors on four of my fingers are this deep emerald color called Khloe had a Little Lam-Lam. The silver color on my accent nail is called Positive Energy. 
Khole Had a Little Lam-Lam ($7)
Positive Energy (¢.50  Silver on Amazon)
Hope you guys liked this post! What nail colors are you looking forward to this fall? :)
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Loving this post
    Your blog is amazing, just stumbled across it now
    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin?
    If so just let me know and I'll follow you right back
    Have a wonderful day
    Much Love
    Speak Soon
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    I could be so nice! Let me know.
    Gosia
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Following your blog :)

      Delete
    2. Done! Keep in touch! Kisses :*
      Gosia

      Delete