Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Oscar de la Renta S/S 2014

Some of my favorite looks from Oscar de la Renta's Spring/Summer 2014 collection-






I fell in love with the colors incorporated in the dresses. They were so gorgeous and perfect for the spring/summer time. Even some of the more "simple" outfits had bright earrings with them. My most favorites were the off-white colored crochet & the aqua dress with gorgeous detailing. The earrings were soo gorgeous- large sundial shaped earrings with bright colors matching the colors of detail on the dresses. There were also some businesses attire and simple white crochet and net fabric I the collection. Loved the collection, definitely caught my eye! What was your favorite part of this collection? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to know!
Pictures from: Style.com

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. omg! I'm in love! ALL of them! But if I had to get just one would be the 3rd one, reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw for some resone :)
    check out my latest post on how to deal with haters:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3465
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete